What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The easy guide to creating an income from your quilting hobby
- Learn how to set your self apart from your competitors and make 3 times more money than them
- Find out how to build a customer base from zero to heaps in the shortest possible time
- Learn how to manage your precious time – so that you make the most of working from home
- Learn why you don’t need to be an expert Quilter to have a fantastic Quilting business
- Find out where to go to save heaps on materials and receive bulk reductions
- Learn how to have your quilting business up and running in no time at all
- Find out how to get customers banging on your door to buy your Quilts
- Learn the business know how to calculating costs and profits easily
- Find out what customers really want so you can provide it to them
- Find out how to get paid TOP DOLLAR doing what you love
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Quilting Profits Package scores 70.18/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.quiltingweekly.com/abcz14/profitnosq.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: quiltingweekly.com you’ll also be taken through to quiltingweekly.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)